Kaepa Cheerful Cheer Shoe
Sizes starting at Youth 10 up to Women's size 13.
Minimal profile for sleeker design, added flexibility and lower weight.
Now with performance lining for added comfort.
Designed for indoor/outdoor use.
- Rear finger notch and contoured arch for stunt control and comfort.
- Partial mesh tongue for breathability.
- Smooth, durable materials selected to provide cleanability.
- Full rubber outsole for all surface traction and durability.
- High resilience, premium EVA midsole.
- Removable EVA insole for added cushion and comfort.
- Lightweight materials and flexible construction combined with sleek toe bumpers for unrestricted tumbling.
Patented Snap-in dual color change system in every box. 15 colors create 120 color combinations.
Kaepa U.S.A., Inc ® does not guarantee proper sizing/fit and offers the "Fitting Tips" as aguideline only. All references above to length and width are based on adjustments to original sizing using a "Brannock ®" device.
There is no substitution for actually trying on the style prior to ordering. If this is not possible, please refer to the following guidelines:
- Order the size shoe you would normally wear in athletic shoes.
- All Kaepa shoes are fitted for medium-widths. If you wear a wide-width, order half size larger.
- Feet tend to become larger as the day progresses, by as much as a full size by the end of the day.
- Since one shoe may fit differently than the other, always order the size based on the larger of the two.
- Children's feet grow at a very quick rate, their feet can grow as much as 2 full sizes in one year. For children's shoes you should have a thumbs width of empty space at the end of the shoe beyond their longest toe.